Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The response

The day after I wrote my last post, I received a message from Catch22 on facebook:

Hey,

Saturday was a good party wasn't it?

My week was fine. <>.

Unfortunately I have plans pretty much every night this week. Coffee in the new year perhaps? Drop me a line when you're back in town and in the meanwhile enjoy Catcher in the Rye.

Hope your Sunday was great and lazy too, Catch22.

Sounds good enough I guess. It would have been nice to have hung out with her now but with the holidays and everything, I understand. Plus it'll give me a chance to see what else is out there and if we manage ot get back in touch after the holidays, then great. If not no harm done.

In any case I wrote back to her saying it's all good and then yesterday she wrote back again commenting very briefly (1 line) on a book I told her that I recently bought and wished me a happy holiday.

I then wrote back a much longer response chatting up on the book and stuff. I'm not sure if that was really necessary to do but at I figured maybe this will keep a "chat" going online while she's away. Although, at the rate she gets back to me (about 5-7 days between messages) it may take a long time to get to know her through this method.

All in all I'm not worried because I realized recently that I have met a whole bunch of new women that I've chatted with and even though I may not have had any interested in them (or vice versa) at least it's helping me get more comfortable with the female species, haha.

Besides, in 4 days I'll be in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! I'll be gone for 7 days.
I'm super busy at work and have a lo of packing and preparing for the trip between now and Sunday so I may not have a chance to post again until I get back.

I hope to have lots of crazy stories to blog about when I return.

So to all my reader, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

Dolce said...

Happy Holidays!!! Well, I am VERY excited Catch22 responded and also mentioned she was interested in getting together after the craziness of the holidays settles down.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and have fun in the Dominican of Republic!

Trips said...

Oooo I like the message she wrote back! Sounds promising! See what happens after the New Year- everyone is super busy around this time.