Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Adventures In The Dominican Republic Part III

Day 4
We got up early to catch breakfast then walked past the pool to go to the beach for a bit.

We bumped into the 3 Hot Sisters and their mom but couldn't stay and chat because we had to go to the lobby to catch our bus. We were on our way to an excursion on the ocean in a catamaran.

When we got to lobby, we waited and waited but found out the trip got cancelled.

Instead we headed to the beach again and played volleyball with some of the people we met the day before.

We made plans to hang out with Dan The Man and Jew Boy and Jew girl that night.

For dinner, we ended up having a great Christmas Eve dinner at one of the nicer buffer restaurants on the resort.

Once we were done supper, Ira and I ended up at the karaoke bar. Little did we know we'd spend every night until we left at that bar...

Ira and I sang a bunch of songs (poorly) and then saw that the others had arrived.

We grabbed a table and played a drinking game that involved playing cards.

We all got drunk pretty fast and headed to the dance floor.

Things were going well and we were all having alto of fun but I had had way too much to drink (a few beers, rum and cokes, and about 3 shots of tequila).

Needless to say I decied I had enough and walked back to the room.

I felt funny the whole walk back, that when I got into the bathroom, i decided to enduce puke.

I did and felt like a hundead bucks. Then I totally crshed.

No comments: