Sunday, April 5, 2009

The end of Gloria

Got back from the date not too long ago.

I've decided that's it for me with Gloria. She's nice and everything but i just don't feel into her.

We met for food/coffee and things were going well until we had to pay. There was a mix up with the change and the waitress and everything got really weird and complicated fast.

We figured everything out and payed properly and headed to go see I Love You, Man!.

We get inside the theatre and then I got a little taste of Gloria's bossy side. She seemed pretty annoyed we had to wait in line. It turned me off right away.

The movie was hilarious.

After the movie, I walked her to her street, gave her a goodbye kiss on the cheek and we said our goodbyes and goodnights and that was it.

I deliberately did not go for a kiss and did not say anything "Let's meet again" or whatever. I feel I did enough to let her get the picture.

On the bus ride home, I swear the bus was just full of hot chicks. Again, making me wonder when I'll meet someone I'm attracted to...

No comments: