Monday, April 27, 2009

Le Follow Up

On Saturday, the weather was so fucking goergous outside.

When that happens, all the women of My City jump out of their caves and walk around naked! Ok, it's still not that warm, but when it is, My City is known for having beautiful women walking around almost naked. just walking to the grocery store, though, I did notice a 99% increase in good looking girls walking around.

While I went to buy some noodles for supper, I decided to give that girl I met on the bus the other day a call. When she picked up I introduced myself and she sounded confused and then i told her we met on the bus. it took her a few seconds but when she got it, she sounded very excited to hear from me.

Unfortunately, I caught her on a bus going out of town for the weekend. If I understood her French correctly, she wanted a raincheck and when I said that would be ok, she was all excited adn said "Cool!".

I didn't think I needed to keep her on the phone any longer so I said I'd call her later this week and said goodbye.

I forgot to call her tonight, but perhaps tomorrow

No comments: