Friday, April 10, 2009

The look of immaturity

I was talking to my brother Ira yesterday and he told me he's reading a book his friend lent him on how to date women. He told me there was a part in the book whee it was telling a story on how a guy walked into the offices of the the authors (they help people meet people or something) complaining how he couldn't meet anyone. They described him and as Ira was reading the description, he told me he felt like he was reading a description of me.

The guy was described as having messy curly hair, stubble/unshaven look and big sideburns. According to the book if your attitude is "oh I don't care that I look/dress differently than others" then it means you're immature.

I don't know... Would you date someone that looks like THIS?:

3 comments:

Dolce said...

Is this what you're wearing when you go on dates or go out to bars to meet girls?

If so, I'll send you an e-mail with some suggestions of what to wear.

Elwood said...

Oh god no!
I just couldn't find a recent enough picture to show me with messy hair and stuble.

That picture is a couple of years old.

I know how to dress to impress!

Dolce said...

Whew.

You had me scared there for a minute.