Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm watching you

She came to the show.

The day itself was ok. I woke up with a sore throat. I had to stay at work until 6:30pm, causing my dinner plans with my parents to turn from a sit down meal to shish taouk at a fast food restaurant due to time.

The club, however, was packed. The show went well, with only a few minor snags, but overall a lot of fun, to watch or be in.

After the show I walked off the stage, headed toward the bar, and did a quick scan of the room. I saw my mom talking to my brother, my dad walking around stretching his back, a few random people talking, the bartender cleaaning up, a fellow improvisor handing out passes, and then her. She was standing by herself and waving at me.

And she was cute looking.

I went up to her and she immediately gave me a hug. We chatted for a few minutes. She really enjoyed the show and said she was glad she came.

We didn't end up doing anything because she said she had to get up early for a new job she has. Instead, she anxiously asked for my number and said she'd call me tomorrow and we could do something.

RM2 says I need to come up with something exciting to do or else it'll just be "Hello? Oh hey! So... what do you want to do tonight?"

I'm an improvisor, I think I can wing it...

No comments: