Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You've got mail!

It came to my attention that I didn't have an e-mail address to be reached at. So, without further ado, if any of you want to e-mail me with any questions, comments, marriage proposals, death threats or spam, feel free to do it at latedatebloomer@gmail.com.

It was about time that I set one up. I didn't really want another e-mail account to have to log in and manage but I figured out a way to forward the account to my regular account. Besides, I was taking a big chance using my real e-mail with my real name to reply to ads on craiglist and plentyoffish.com.

Speaking of which, I have a short story to write in my next post, related to that.

1 comment:

Dolce said...

Oh thank goodness! I've been desperate to fully address this post.

http://latedatebloomer.blogspot.com/2009/04/look-of-immaturity.html