Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bummer weekend

Turns out Victoria may be crazy!

I called her up to see what she was up to. She told me that she got really drunk on Thursday. Apparently she had no recollection of calling me late that night at all, or the 10 other people she called, OR driving drunk!

She told me she couldn't find her car the next morning and that when she did find it down the street it was full of junk food so that could only mean she drove drunk (sounds like she had done this before...).

Also, her friends were looking for her and she had passed out in the hallway of her building for a while.

When I sounded concerned about her drunk driving shenanigans she seemed to sound offended, like I shouldn't lecture her because she wasn't aware of what she was doing so it makes it ok..

She then told me that she was going to hang out with her friends to watch the hockey game. On Thursday, she was pretty drunk and that was from hanging out with her not so close friends. This time it was to hang otu with her very close friends.

I made it sound like Body Builder and I would join them but we decided soon after I hung out it was probably a bad idea so we hung out at a friends place and watched it on TV instead at a noisy bar with drunk people.

I also found out, from another friend (who is one of the performers of the comedy troupe that I saw on Friday night) that prior to the show (which I mentioned to Victoria about but told me she wasn't coming to due to the fact she was off to a concert), she had called him to come over and hang out.

They had never hung out before and he has a girlfriend, so he was taken back a bit. My friends and I are still trying to figure out her motives.

In other news, I saw Sheira at the show on Friday night but didn't get a chance to talk to her much. Then after the show, we all usually hang out but she said she had to go call it an early night or something.

The girl stuff isn't bothering me that much (I'm just having fun with it anyways) but I am a bit sad because I finally made up my mind to take this apartment I had my eye on and when I went back to check it out, there was a confusion with which room I was interested in and the bigger room ended up being taken by someone else. I tried to convince my mom and myself that the smaller room would do just fine but with lack of closet it just seemed impossible.

To add to that, later that day, a friend of mine told me he knew someone looking for a room mate and it ended up being the same place!

So overall this weekend hasn't been as exciting as last weekend.

1 comment:

JRM said...

Well, rats! It does sound like Victoria is an alcoholic :( Run away! Good luck on apartment hunting! There will be other weekends :)