Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Date #2 - Psych

Yesterday I had my date with Psych.

Just like with my date with Sheira, I was running late. Fortunately, the weather was so beautiful, she didn't mind waiting outside an extra 15 minutes.

We agreed to meet at the University campus because she's a grad student there. I love being there in the summer because it's so nice and it let me reminisce my old days when I attended the University.

I approached the front gates and out from a pillar jumps out Psych.

Now just a note before I continue. I am not a shallow guy. I am not only attracted to hot models with big tits. I am more into personality than looks, but the small percentage that I reserve for looks is still an important factor for attraction.

That being said, upon first look at Psych, I'm sorry to say, I was not attracted.

It's always a gamble meeting people through the internet because photos can be misleading. Hers in particular. She had about 5 pictures online and looked different in each of them so I didn't know what to expect. In one photo, she did look cute with curly hair and freckles on her face.

So, to a minor extent, I was shocked to see that they were not freckles but in fact a huge case of acne. Aside from that I could see facial hair coming off the ends of her lips. She also had a huge scar on the side of her face.

However, I didn't run away. I stood my ground as a gentleman and ignored all these things to see if she was a nice person.

In fact after hanging out for a bit, the more I looked at her face, I began to notice that under the pimples, mustache hair and scar, she was quite pretty.

We walked and talked for a bit and headed to a coffee shop. We took our coffees to go and sat outside on some steps.

She came off as a very friendly, outgoing, bubbly person. I learned that she is originally from Toronto, has an older sister in London (England) and is traveling to Europe in the next week. She studies psychology and absolutely loves My City.

Maybe it's because I already established in my head that I was interested to start relations with this person, that I felt pretty comfortable the whole hour we hung out. I realized I did a lot of talking but again I think it was due to feeling comfortable (because I talk a lot in general) than being nervous.

If she were to give me a shout to hang out sometime, I think I'd consider hanging out but I can tell right now I'm just not attracted to her personality (and to lesser importance - looks) in that way.

Anyways, summer is coming and I'll be downtown and I'm sure I'll easily meet 8 other girls in the next couple of months.

No comments: