Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Date #1 - Sheira

I wish I would post more often but I've just been so busy lately! Please, my fellow readers, don't lose interest!

Actually I just realized that the other day when I met up with Sheira could actually be considered DATE #1 (of the 10 dates, each with 10 different girls, that I'm trying to do).

I was running 10 minutes late.

I showed up at the coffee place and she was happy to see me. She wanted to get something to eat instead of coffee. Since I had the car, I had the opportunity to take her somewhere out of the area she lives in.

We ended up going for pizza at this place I like.

Either she really didn't like me or is the most sarcastic person I have ever met. I'm pretty sure it's the latter but it took me a while to figure out.

For example, in the car she started telling me something about how she is Italian and pissed that because of some laws preventing her from getting an Italian dual citizenship because of where her Grandparents were from or something. I was listening but I"m not the best driver in the world and I had to cut her off so I could concentrate on driving. I did it in a non-rude way and she was all "Fine then! Nevermind!" but she was smiling.

Then in the restaurant she was complaining how the menu was so vast and wanted pizza with pepperoni. So I pointed an item to her and she snapped "I'm going down the list ok! Don't screw me up!". Again she was smiling though.

It was a bit overwhelming.

I tried doing the same to her. Not sure if it worked.

I can't remember how it came up or who brought it up but I ended up mentioning a bit about how I dated someone and why we broke up, etc., so I asked Sheira to tell me a story.

She decided to share two. Basically she has been in 2 big relationships. The first one was a big open thing that last over a year.

The second one was not an open thing but they started to not get along or something. I can't remember.

She seems like a big party girl and is someone always surrounded by tons of guys.

Not really my type.

After dinner, I dropped her off and she saoi to call her sometime to do something.

So... I guess she had some fun.

Oh! Two highlights of the date:
1. While driving, my mom called me and I got Sheira to pick up. My mom was so confused and wanted to tell me something so she told Sheira and Sheira told me. So awkward.

2. While talking about religion, Sheira mentioned how she's not really observant anymore, but her sister practices catholicism and plans to lose her virginity once married. Then Sheira says "Like my sister is going to find a virgin. Pshah!"

Little does Sheira know that I'm a virgin.

I may call her again. Got nothing to lose.

Meanwhile, I called Victoria today and she was happy to hear from me. I think she wanted to get together. Unfortunately I had hockey tonight. So, I asked her about tomorrow and she said she's going to go watch the hockey game at a bar but that I could join her and her friends. So, that was cool.

Also, I may get to date #2 really soon. I've been messaging someone back and forth through this online dating site I use. I'll call her Psych since she's a psychologist.

Psych sounds really cool. She likes things like the Simpsons, candy and tobogganing. She seems like a really busy person between school and working at some health clinic treating people with eating disorders.

It's hard to tell by her picture if she's really cute or not. I"m not saying I am only attracted to gorgeous women but I need an attracting of some sort for it to work. The worst thing about online things is people post pictures to show hat they look like but most of the time they look different in all of their photos!

After not hearing from her for a week (3rd e-mail I sent her back and forth) she got back saying she was with friends from out of town and then busy with work and that she wanted to get together sometime soon.

I wrote back and gave her my cel number and she replied saying she's call me this weekend to arrange plans for getting together next week.

So organized.

I'll keep up you all updated on what happens with everyone!