Monday, April 28, 2008

Bag Tagged

I'd like to take this moment to thank JRM for always leaving me comments and for tagging me on her blog, My Husbands Slut.

For those who found this blog through hers, I promise over the next few months there will be more exciting things to read on here since I'm moving downtown in 5 days!

Now getting onto the tag:

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people

1. Nearest book is this brand new one I bought called Merde Actually by Stephen Clarke. It's the sequel to the book A Year in the Merde which was hilarious. It's about a guy from London who moves to Paris for a new job and about all his adventures over a year handling living amongst French people. I highly recommend it.

2. I havn't even opened this book yet so this shall be fun...121, 122... okay 123!

3. Found fifth sentence.

4. Next 3 lines happen to be a full paragraph:

'Did you see her?' Charles asked me when the jig was over and I'd managed to unclamp his fingers from the hem of the old dirndl's petticoat. 'Not bad, eh? Do you think I should ask her for her phone number?'

5. Tagging 5 people. Well.. I don't know many in the anonymous blog circle but here are five in no particular order:

1. SO@24 of starting over at 24
2. Notevenwater of Not Even Water
3. Bondi Betty of Bondi Betty
4. MissCurious of Miss Curious
5. Irish and Jew of An Irish and a Jew

1 comment:

JRM said...

WOOT! I knew you'd be good for something fun! ;) What the heck is a "dirndl" anyway? LOL... And you are quite welcome for the comments... should be obvious that I like you/your blog ;)