Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Up and up?

So this week has been interesting.

I've still been getting calls from Victoria. I've come to the conclusion she just likes to talk on the phone. She basically told how her week has been and gave me some advice on apartment hunting.

Speaking of which, I'm meeting up tomorrow with the person at that place I saw last week. She had called me the other day to tell me that the other new roomate is ok with giving me the big room and taking the small one!

I'm trying not to get too excited just yet since nothing is set in stone but there is a chance I may be moving out of my parents place really soon.

Also, on Sunday I got a call from Psych.

I was at a fabric shop getting something for work when my phone rang. She sounds pretty cute on the phone. She seems like a very structured person. She told me she would call me on one day to set up a meeting place for another day. Then she did call me and went straight to the point of making arrangements to meet, no dilly dalling. I threw in some chit chat and discovered she was sick and that she is Jewish.

I havn't decided if dating a non-Jew is a big issue for me or not (Wendy was Jewish), but her being Jewish is like a bonus.

She told me she's almost done exams and after that she's free to meet up. She told me to call her and gave me her cell number (she called from home). SO I punched her cel number in my phone and said goodbye. Unfortunately as I hung up, I accidentally deleted her number instead of saving it!

When I got home I e-mailed her and she got back to me later in a good mood saying that was probably something she would do and re-gave me her number. Glad to hear she's got a sense of humor. I'm going to cal her during the weekend.

Another thing I noticed, is I'm not afraid to do certain things anymore. Specifically, I decided to call Sheira tonight and I did it without hesitating or thinking it was a bad idea, etc. She didn't pick up and I got a machine. I totally missed the "beep" and left a blank message until the machine hung up on me. So I called back and left a real message, asking her if she was free and would like to watch the hockey game at a bar or something tomorrow night.

Man I'm all over the place lately...

2 comments:

JRM said...

Awesome on many points! Sounds like things are breaking loose!

Anonymous said...

The more you put yourself out there, the easier and more natural things will get. And good luck with the apartment search!