Thursday, April 10, 2008

Interesting...

I'm more than likely reading into this too much but tonight friends of mine are doing a show. It happens once a month and ussally the same mutual friends all show up and then we hang out after the show.

However, I just got a facebook message from my friend Persia telling me that her, Sheira and another friend of hers are going and was wondering if I'll be there too. (I met Sheira at Persia's party 2 weeks ago, and they work together).

I just found it interesting because as much as Persia and I are friends, she's never really called me to do anything, usually I'll just see her at a mutual event. My two thoughts are either:

1. Since we've been hanging out a lot lately and i"m planning on moving downtown, she's inviting me to let me in her closer group of friends, or

2. Sheira wanted to know if I was coming.

It's most likely 1. but still it's exciting.

Also, I was thinking of inviting Victoria to the show. I'm not really trying to pursue either person, just having fun, but I'm wondering if it's wise to be hangin gout with two girls who all of a sudden are giving me attention.

I am seeing Victoria tonight to watch the hockey game so I'll see how things go with that before I worry about tomorrow.

2 comments:

JRM said...

Sounds like things are moving towards fun! Advice on having both girls you are dating in the same space at the same time.... NO. Just too complicated and so easy for someone to get hurt unintentionally.

Elwood said...

First off I'm not dating them.
Secondly as you can tell from the most recent post, I don't think much is going to happen with either of them anymore.

Until the next person I meet!