Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday Night Blues

It's Friday night and the Fringe festival is over this weekend. Tonight is a Masked Ball themed party and a friend of mine is going with a bunch of people she's met at the Fringe while volunteering.

I really wanted to party hard this week after working so much. Unfortunately, I need to pull in a few hours tomorrow. I originally didn't give a fuck and was going to go out anyways, but decided last minute it just felt right to get to bed at an earlier time (12:30-1am, not4am), so I could get up earlier.

If all goes well, I'll go to work early in the morning, leave in time to catch another show in the afternoon that I'm dying to see and then find fun stuff to do until tomorrow night for the final 1am party that they have for the festival.

I hate this feeling I have that while I'm home all alone, everyone is outside having fun and doing things. On the other hand, another part of me feels that I made a wise choice which will result in an even more fun night Saturday night!

I really need to get a new job...

(actually by opting out going out tonight, I did get help from my brother to work on my resume so that'll pay off for sure)

No comments: