Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not pleasant site

One thing I miss that is harder to do when single, is kissing (I know, I know. Just because you're single doesn't mean you can't find people to make out with but like I said, it is harder. Not impossible, just harder.)

However, the other day I was walking home and saw a couple making out it on the sidewalk. I'm no the biggest fan of excessive PDA but it normally doesn't bother me. Except, instead of being in a romantic embrace, with their arms wrapped around each other or something like that, they both happen to have grocery bags in their hands.

They were making out with their arms hanging down on each side of their bodies. They looked like they were trying to suck the life out of each other. They looked like fish making out. They looked like fish making out and trying to suck the life out of each other.

Note to self: never do that!

No comments: