Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Annual Fetish Party

Saturday night, Ira and I went to Inflation. It was another Fetish party organized by the same people who did the Robot, Monster & Doll party I went to last summer.

This time the them, Inflation, was supposed to be balloon related. I felt the theme wasn't as strong as the Robot one. More people were dressed up then because it was more specific. This time, there were a couple of clowns, a few goths, some people in normal attire and a bunch of hired professional walking around with balloons attached to them.

Oh and tons of boobs. Spray painted, but none the less, boobs.

Ira had been bugging me for weeks to come to this party and I wasn't feeling it. The night of, I was really tired and feeling a tad under the weather but he twisted my arm.

Since it was pretty last minute, Ira and I just opened my bag of goodies and made something up on the spot. I ended up wearing black pants, with suspenders, a silver tie and no shirt. To add class, I wore 3D glasses.

Sorry to cut out the face... but I can't be too careful... At least you get an idea of what I wore. me in all my glory.

Overall I had a pretty good time. It wasn't the most fantastic party I had ever been too, but I did enjoy the dancing and music. The venue was quite cool (a bath house pool that was drained) but there weren't really that many people this time around, compared to last year.

Ira had a blast.

I don't blame him. He made out with 2 different girls and ended up going home with one of them.

Originally he had asked to use my bed, and drunkenly I let him have my keys, leaving me stranded with no where to go. However, he came back and told me he was heading to her place instead.

I also decided to go to the after party which actually was pretty cool, if not better than the actual party. It was held in a loft in some building a few doors down from the bath house.

I ended up dancing alone but this friendly cute girl kept dancing near me. She would dance around me and then go by a window to rest or cool off. At one point we ended up holding hands while dancing. I thought maybe it would lead somewhere but then out of the blue I got a pretty bad erection...

I was wearing boxers which I'm not used to (I'm a tighty whitey kind of guy) so I tried fixing things down there so it would be more comfortable. I thought i did it pretty subtly, but she laughed all of sudden and I new I was busted. A couple of minutes later she went to go see down again.

It was all fun and games. By then any guy left alone was just looking to hook up with any girl standing by herself, so I don't blame her for just wanting to hang out by herself.

People were still partying when I left at 5am.

I walked into my place, tie and 3d glasses and all and RM1 woke up just as I walked to my room.

2 comments:

Dolce said...

oh my god.

Only you would get a boner on a dance floor.

That's hilarious!

Maxie said...

HA. It's just like middle school all over again.