Friday, June 12, 2009

I Heart Randomness

Last night, after a very fun and successful show (we had an audience!) I made my way back home enjoying the nice cool breeze outside. I've been working like a dog all week, staying late and then rushing down to a show. Once I got home, I planned on working on the poster i"m making for a special show we're doing in a couple of week.

Just as I was nearing my place, I look to my left and see a friend of mine on his bike. He stops and tels me he's off to a party and wants to know if I want to come.

Yes!

It was late and I had to get up and do a lot of work today but my first instinct was fuck it!

15 minutes later I was at a bar among a whole bunch of people I know through the improv community. I didn't stay for very long ( had 1 beer), but I went home feeling satisfied.

Summer is here.

No comments: