Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GFTOW

I would like to thank altijdprij and leigh (my only audience??) for the support and advice recently.

I looked up what GFTOW stood for and found out it's Go Fuck (Find) Ten Other Women. I read up about it and although I don't believe that i have one-itis (stuck on one woman) or an extreme case of it I think I'm going to try GFTOW.

I've given it some thought, and although I'm not the kind of guy who would go and have sex with 10 random girls (I'm still trying for one!), I've decided I'm going to try and go on a date with 10 different people and write about each date on this blog.

I figure, after meeting 10 different people, it will give me a chance to figure out what I want and find important in a relationship and significant other. Also, it'll be great material for this blog.

Everyone wins!

Most importantly I want to just have some fun!

Just a warning though, I don't know how long it'll take me to meet 10 girls. Heck it may take forever for me to even get one date, but we'll see.

Right now I'll start with the online approach but if I meet people in person that'll do too.

Also, YES, I do want to borrow The Game from you Leigh. I was going ot buy it but if you're willing ot lend it to me, you're saving me 40$!

4 comments:

JRM said...

I know several couples who've met from the online dating thing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Go for it! Go in with the attitude to have fun and enjoy yourself and yeah, anything more is icing. Perfect!

Elwood said...

Thanks altijdprijs and JRM.

I know that there is nothing to lose with online dating. Actually, that's how I met Wendy and things worked out for a while.

I'm not really looking for anything, just having fun.

P-Man said...

Just stumbled upon this blog...

10 dates is not catching up, it's december...

Really, you should do some "newbie drill"...

Cheers and merry christmas,
P

Elwood said...

Actually, I completed my ten dates last August. I'm just REALLY bad at updating things on the site.

I am due for a new post. Please come back! Merry Christmas!