Saturday, March 1, 2008

Harder than I thought

So yeah, as of the past couple of days I've been all "I think I better end things with Wendy. I'll just call her, tell her my feelings and move on - 1,2,3".

SO SO much harder than that.

All day yesterday my plan was to call her up and talk. Instead, I got really tired and decided to go to sleep.

I realized that I need to call her at the right time; That it wouldn't be good to force myself to call her just to tell her the news. I'd rather call her when I feel awake and ready to talk and hear what she has to say (not that anything she says will change my decision). I just don't want to come across as barking at her in the phone. I need to be civil. There is nothing wrong (we're not fighting or anything) with us so it's like I'm adding trouble which is why it feels safer not to do anything.

I admit I'm scared.

Yesterday every time my phone moved I was scared it would be her. Another thing I decided is I won't bring it up if she calls me. Unless, it makes sense.

I'm hoping not to drag this out much longer than needed.

1 comment:

JRM said...

Understandable. Have a few beers, then do it. ;)