Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sick, Sick, Sick

I was doing too much. Working full time, performing in too many shows, rehearsals and extra freelance projects. It didn't leave much time for Katie.

Due to my busy schedule I was constantly tired or sick. Most the time we hung out I'd be complaining about one or the other. I was sick during our first romantic dinner, over Christmas, during valentines day, the time she met my parents for the first time, and other times off and on throughout the relationship.

It bothered me and I can see it bothered her. A LOT. And I don't blame her. The rare time we had to spend together I'd be too tired to be fun around. I'd be distracted easily and find it hard to pay attention to her. I would become quiet, or constantly complain about being sick.

If she was tired or sick around me all the time I know I'd feel disappointed as well.

This is something I KNOW that added strain to the relationship. And to my Heath too.

No comments: