Friday, November 14, 2014

The Good, The Bad and The ugly

Unfortunately, like every relationship I'm guessing, it wasn't perfect.

The next 6 months coasted by and would be filled of both good and bad things from both of us.

I'll start with the good.

When we had time to get together, we would chat, watch a movie, go out or see a show. We would support each other. We would spend the night together in each others arms, be intimate. We went to a New Years party together and I had my first New Years kiss with an actual girlfriend. Ever. I never had or kept a girlfriend over New Years. It was a big deal for me.

She'd invite me to join her and her friends and watch hockey games or go to board game nights.

During busy times in both our schedule, we sill managed to find time to go out for a romantic dinner, just the 2 of us.

It was easy to feel comfortable around Katie. She was always in a good mood (except near the end) and always encouraged me to think positive which I loved (I tend to worry a lot sometimes). She was also very creative and was into geeky things like collecting toys. She took great interest in my own creative projects, giving me great suggestions.

She also found fun things we could do together just the two of us, when the occasion occurred.

If our time together had only been like that, maybe we'd still be together but it, alas, it wasn't.

No comments: