Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Dating Game

Because I'm shy and oblivious, things started at a snails pace, which I was totally fine with.

We started going out more often and she had been over to my place for dinner and I went over to hers one or twice to hang out and watch a movie or something.

During the entire month we would give each other a hug goodnight. Until finally one night after seeing a show at the theater she invited me over to watch YouTube videos and I finally caught on and made a move and kissed her.

She had planned the whole thing.

Her roommate was away and she had pulled out the futon (she owns a single bed) already before she even asked me to stay over. That would be the first time we fell asleep in each other's arms together. We slept in our clothes and didn't fool around but or didn't matter - it was so nice to be with her.

The entire month of October was a lot of fun. We started sharing music and getting together more often to watch netflix or the walking dead.

We went to shows and supported each other when we performed in our own shows. I got to meet her friends.

We started holding hands and kissing more often too. I'm a pretty touchy feely guy and she didn't seem to mind.

It was nice to get excited to see her and also nice to see her excited to see me.

A reoccurring trend that started happening in October and would continue throughout the relationship was she was going out of town a lot, either to visit family, friends or for work.

I'll probably have a whole post just on that alone, but needless to say it made things move slowly.

However, things were great in October and we would end the month with a bang (figuratively and literally)

No comments: