Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Best Night Of My Life

Long story short, Halloween is a big deal for me .

I love Halloween. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating as a kid. my family is Jewish and my school frowned upon parents encouraging their kids to dress up. 

Now that I'm a grown up, I've made I a tradition to create awesome costumes and usually have an idea months before. I've become so good at it, it becomes a challenge each year to one up myself.

Hands down, nothing will beat my costume of a popular cartoon character, which I wore last year.

In the past, I would be so busy working on my costume I wouldn't always find a party to attend. That year was different - Katie was hosting a big party at her apartment with her roommate.

I had plans earlier in the night but headed to the party around 12am. IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS OF MY LIFE.

On the walk over, all dressed up, everyone I passed remarked and were super excited to see my costume. Cheering, asking for photos, etc. 

Then I arrived at the apartment and walked in and ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! 

Music was pumping, everyone had on awesome costumes and were dancing, drinking, having a blast. Then I walk in and everyone just went ape shit crazy.

The costume covers my entire head so none if my friends knew it was me except Katie. She came over to me and was SO HAPPY I arrived.

We all partied the night away and it was so nice being with Katie, all happy and flirtatious.

Looking back now, I wish I was able to capture that moment with her and kept that for the entire relationship. It felt so good.

As the party winded down, I wasn't sure how my night would end. I was afraid to assume I would just be staying over, so I didn't ask but also made no effort to leave.

Finally Katie just looked at me and asked if I wanted to stay the night.

We said goodnight to who was still there (2-3 people) and went to her bedroom. We changed into PJs ( I brought some in case) and slipped into her bed.

We chatted and laughed and kissed and it was nice. Then she turned off the lights and we were intimate for the first time and it was perfect.

No comments: