Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kiss kiss?

Right before bed I noticed I had missed a text message from Wendy. It said:

"Did u come back to the car to see if I was OK or cuz you wanted to kiss me?"

(this is in reference to the end of last night)

I didn't feel like writing a whole story about how I missed her text (sent at 10pm and I only saw it at 11:30pm), so I simply wrote:

"I wanted to kiss you"

I never got a reply. She was probably asleep or if not content enough with that answer (I hope!).

One thing I'm promising myself is that next time we see each other, I'm going for a kiss, no waiting to be asked. Thats exactly how things were at the beginning and eventually she started ot lose interest in my physically. Now that I'm gaining her attention again I definitely don't want a repeat.

Look out world, Elwood's lips are on the loose!

No comments: