Friday, January 11, 2008

Worry Wort

This whole week I've worrying about what I want to be doing with Wendy.

Should I try to go out with her again? Should we stay broken up? Do I want to be her friend? Do I want to date other people? Etc.

Aside from all the worrying and wondering I do know one thing:

When I talk to Wendy, I feel good.

I spoke to her tonight and all my worries went away. I have always felt that when I would wonder or worry about something during the past 10 months, when I talked to her I just forgot all about it. I also know that it's not because I'm lonely and it's just good to talk to someone. It's talking to her that makes me feel good.

I will admit that it was lacking a bit near the end but since last week ,we spoke 3 times on the phone and each time, especially tonight was nice and engaging.

I learned something new about her that I did not know (about what she does at work) and it made me realize that even though I dated her for 10 months, I really don't know a lot about her.

I'm starting to think that somewhere in the last 10 months that we both stopped trying and our relationship plateaued too quickly.

Maybe it's worth trying to see what would happen if we both put a better effort into it.

I can only take on e step at a time.

Tomorrow we're going out to watch a comedy show with friends.

I'll most likely have something to post about that (good or bad).

1 comment:

So@24 said...

Looks like we have similar themed blogs, mate

I'm going to go through your back stories tomorrow. Very interesting.